The Office of External Relations and Advancement in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences is hiring a graphic designer. We’re looking for someone with advanced print and digital design skills and an extensive portfolio of creative work on a range of periodical, marketing/advertising, and development design projects. Magazine experience is a big plus, as is experience with content in the natural sciences.
The person in this position will coordinate the design of each issue of Grow magazine as well as a variety of other publications. More details about qualifications and responsibilities can be found here
Position ID #90469-AS. Application closing: June 4, 2017.
The Department of Communications and Agricultural Education is seeking a 9-month Instructor. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and teaching undergraduate courses in communications education as part of the agricultural communications and journalism curriculum.
The successful candidate will:
Click here for a complete job description and to apply. Job #501141. Screening of applications begins May 5, 2017 and will continue until the position is filled.
- Develop and teach undergraduate courses in communications as part of the agricultural communications and journalism curriculum.
- Coordinate student recruitment and advise undergraduate students majoring in agricultural communications and journalism.
- Assist in implementation of new courses and appropriate technology into the program’s curriculum.
- Plan and oversee student field trips and accompany students to regional and national conferences/meetings.
- Advise program related student organization(s).
The Multimedia Specialist develops multimedia projects for communications/marketing campaigns from
conception to completion, including pre-production, production, post-production and archiving. This person must
have proven experience with digital photography, videography, animation, sound and digital graphics. This person
will work as a member of the Office of Communications and Creative Services (OCCS) team to produce high-quality
assets that best represent the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (CAES) and
consistently meet high visual standards on social media, web and other digital media platforms.
Click here for more information and to apply. Posting number 20170561. Posting date 3/27/17, position open until filled.