ACE Service Award
The ACE Service Award recognizes individuals who have demonstrated
exceptional service to ACE.
- Nominations for this award may
be made by any ACE member.
- A nominee must be a current or
retiree member of ACE.
- Current ACE board members and
directors-elect are not eligible for this award.
- It is not necessary that the
Service Award be given each year. The award should be reserved for those
who have made truly significant contributions to ACE. Only one award may
be presented each year.
- The ACE Board of Directors is
responsible for selecting the awardee.
- The ACE Board of Directors may
reject any nomination if the candidate does not meet acceptable standards
of documented performance.
- Runner-up nominees are not
considered automatic candidates in subsequent years. New nominations are
to be made each year.
- Selection, acquisition, and
engraving of appropriate plaques or certificates is a function of the ACE
management office. No cash or sponsored award is allowed.
- The award recipient is
encouraged to attend the ACE annual meeting to receive the award, although
attendance is not required.
- The identity of the honoree
will not be revealed to the membership at large until presentation time at
the annual meeting.